AN INCA EXPERIENCE – Adventure full of unique experiences
Experience the best of Cusco. considered the capital of the Inca Empire and for the Inca Culture it was the Centre of the World, a city with magic, passion, mystery and boasting history. We will include unique activities during your tour such as enjoying one night in the sky lodge and a special hike full of llamas and alpacas. Then you will visit Machu Picchu one of the New Seven Wonders of the World and considered as the lost Inca City.
Walk in the footsteps of the Incas on this 6-day adventure. Experience the arqueological capital of Peru – Cusco & get up close to the locals & their unique way of life on the sacred Valley Communities spending one night over the clouds on our special stay in the Sky lodge. Then wrap up the experience at Machu Picchu – washed down, of course, with some Pisco Sours & good times in Peru’s culturally rich hotspots. Finishing the adventure with the rainbow mountain special private tour.
- Welcome arrival to Cusco
- Cusco City Tour with culinary Experience
- Sacred Valley Tour
- One-night accommodation at the Sky lodge in Ollantaytambo
- Horseback riding experience and Special culinary lunch
- Guided tour in one of the new 7th Wonders of the World – Machu Picchu
- Lllama Trail adventure plus Chinchero Community
- Farawell dinner
DAY 1: START OF TOUR – CUSCO SPECIAL CITY TOUR
On our first day you will discover the most ancient city of America, the city of Cusco, navel of the world, was the capital of the Inca´s Empire. The city is known as the archaeological center of the Americas. UNESCO declared Cusco a World Heritage Site in 1983. The architectural legacy of Cusco dates to the 15th century. In the city tour you will visit Sacsaywaman and other complexes, also the great temple of the Sun or Qoricancha.
Our unique city tour will take you to the best local spots to try the Peruvian Tastes.
DAY 2: SACRED VALLEY FULL DAY TOUR
We will start the ride to the Sacred Valley on our private coach, this is where our journey into the ruins and mystique of this land truly begins. But first, llamas. An iconic symbol of Peru, we will be stopping off at a llama farm to show some love to these furry favorites up close, llamas, vicuna and alpacas will welcome you to the Andes , we will then stop off to witness the ancient Incan art of weaving in practice by a group of talented local artisans. Let us get climatize to the altitude on our special stay in the sky lodge.
DAY 3: ACTIVITIES – AGUAS CALIENTES
Enjoy the sunrise on the mountains get ready for one of the best experiences ever. We will have our Horseback ride experience and trying the best flavors of Peru with our special lunch in the Valley.and exploring the Inca site of Ollantaytambo before our train ride to Aguas Calientes.
DAY 4: MACHUPICCHU TOUR – CUSCO
Excitement levels at an all-time high, the day we have all been waiting for is finally here – it is Machu Picchu time! Built around 1450 at the height of the Incan Empire, Machu Picchu is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the seven wonders of the new world. We’ll be treated to a guided tour of the site taking in such wonders as the Temple of the Three Windows and Huayna Picchu (the peak you’ll of seen in every Machu Picchu image ever), and of course you’ll have some alone time to explore the area as only you can do. This is one big old tick off the life goals list, so enjoy every single second of it.
We will go back to Cusco in the afternoon, enjoy the best sunset over the Andes Chain.
DAY 5: COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES – CUSCO
On our last day we will see the communities of the valley and experience how to be a highlander and deal with lllamas and alpacas and getting involved with the Inca culture. What a great way to finish our adventure.
DAY 6: ENDING OF THE TOUR – AIRPORT TRANSFER
Today our Cusco encounter comes to an end. As heartbroken as you’ll be to wave goodbye to this incredible city, you’ll be leaving with countless memories and thinking to explore the other cities of this magnificent country Perú.
IMPORTANT: Your passport information will be required for booking the tours and getting the tickets (full names, passport numbers, and date of birth). Original passports will be required at the moment of getting into Machu Picchu and for your hotel check-in.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers IN & OUT Airport / Hotel / Airport.
- All the other transfers in a private transport, quoted in this program.
- 05 nights accommodation with included breakfast.
- Specified meals in the program.
- Guided tours.
- Entrance tickets to all the places mentioned in the program.
- Round-trip train & bus tickets to Aguas Calientes.
- Round-trip bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Machu Picchu private guided tour.
- Cusco unique city tour with Culinary experience
- Sky lodge special stay of one night
- Horseback ride plus Community experience in the Sacred Valley
- Llama Trail and Chinchero weaving Proyect
- Personal attention.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Domestic flights: Lima to Cusco & Cusco to Lima.
- Optional guide and staff gratuities.
- Hotel confirmation upon availability
- Most of places are not wheelchair accessible
- ALL traveler passport details are needed to make the Machu Picchu Day Trip Reservation (Full name and Passport ID). Original passports are requested at Machu Picchu’s entrance gate
- The hotel pick up time may vary depending which is the train station you will depart from to Machu Picchu
- The train tickets are accepted up to 16 days before you schedule your tour date
- The first day guided tour lasts around 2 hours . Then, you will be able to explore Machu Picchu by your own
- The estimated number of people in the tour is from 2 to 8
- Students have a discount of USD 50.00showing their ISIC card
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Please know we will work with you to change or modify these tours however you deem necessary – all Machu Picchu Luxury itineraries are crafted just for you, built to suit your individual interests and schedules. Interested in customizing this particular itinerary?
Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on final accommodation choices, travel dates, and other custom preferences.
For any inquiries or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. You can get in touch by our Live Chat Help, or by email at: email@example.com
Our experts in travel will be glad to assist you. We are available for you 365 days a year!
All our itineraries are fully customizable, jus ask !
AN INCA EXPERIENCE – Adventure full of unique experiences
- Destinations Visited: