INCA PANORAMA – PERUVIAN HIGHLIGHTS
Experience the best of Peru on this adventure into the country’s ultimate hotspots. From ancient Inca culture to awesome local communities, Peru has it all !!
This Peru luxury vacation will take you on an epic journey. Your adventure will begin in Lima the capital of Peru, exploring the city of Kings and getting involved with the colonial architecture. The next day you will fly to the Andes to enjoy a private tour through the Sacred Valley of the Incas discovering the communities that keep the Inca heritage live, the one that’s was hidden until the Spanish conquering. We will explore one of the seven wonder of the world the citadel of Machu Picchu. You will finish in the ancient city of Cusco and appreciate the cutest city of the Andes.
- Lima Welcome dinner
- Sacred Valley Tour
- Pisac, Explore the artisan’s village and project of silver.
- Train journey to Aguas Calientes
- You will get a private tour in Machu Picchu
- Cusco City Tour
DAY 1: START OF THE TOUR
Welcome to Lima and you will have the chance to explore the city on your own finishing the day with an included dinner and start trying one of the best cuisines of the world. Overnight in Lima
DAY 2: LIMA CITY TOUR
Today we embark upon a full day guided tour of Lima, visiting the historical center, the Plaza de Armas and the San Francisco Monastery, you will have the opportunity to admire the Cathedral; visit the modern and creative zones of this Capital in Miraflores and San Isidro and finish your tour with a delicious lunch at a seaside gorgeous restaurant.
DAY 3: CUSCO FLIGHT – SACRED VALLEY TOUR
Once you arrive to Cusco or better known as “Archaeological Capital of America “, you will be greeted and then, you will start your excursion through the Sacred Valley of the Incas. First, Awanakancha where you will have the chance to witness how people –following their ancestors’ techniques- transforming the fur of the South American camelids into amazing textiles.
Then, we will continue our journey towards Pisac learning about the silver artisans and making your own piece. You will spend the night in the Sacred Valley
DAY 4: OLLANTAYTAMBO TOUR – AGUAS CALIENTES
we will start with a morning private tour in Ollantaytambo, considered one of the last Inca refuges during Spanish colonization. After lunch we will start the journey by train with amazing views of the Inca mountains and sacred river arriving to Aguas calientes to spend the night.
DAY 5: MACHUPICCHU TOUR – CUSCO
Excitement levels at an all-time high, the day we’ve all been waiting for is finally here – it’s Machu Picchu time! Built around 1450 at the height of the Incan Empire, Machu Picchu is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the seven wonders of the new world. We’ll be treated to a guided tour of the site taking in such wonders as the Temple of the Three Windows and Huayna Picchu (the peak you’ll of seen in every Machu Picchu image ever), and of course you’ll have some alone time to explore the area as only you can do. This is one big old tick off the life goals list, so enjoy every single second of it.
We will go back to Cusco in the afternoon, enjoy the best sunset over the Andes Chain.
DAY 6: CUSCO SPECIAL CITY TOUR
You will begin the adventure to discover the most ancient city of America, the city of Cusco, navel of the world, was the capital of the Inca´s Empire. The city is known as the archaeological center of the Americas. UNESCO declared Cusco a World Heritage Site in 1983. The architectural legacy of Cusco dates to the 15th century. In the city tour you will visit Sacsaywaman and other complexes, also the great temple of the Sun or Qoricancha.
Today our Peruvian encounter comes to an end. As heartbroken as you’ll be to wave goodbye to this incredible country, you’ll be leaving with countless memories and a whole army of new friends.
IMPORTANT: Your passport information will be required for booking the tours and getting the tickets (full names, passport numbers, and date of birth). Original passports will be required at the moment of getting into Machu Picchu and for your hotel check-in.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers IN & OUT Airport / Hotel / Airport.
- All the transfers in a private transport, based on the program.
- 07 nights accommodation including breakfast.
- Specified meals in the program.
- Entrance tickets to all the places mentioned in the program Guided tours.
- City Tour in Lima.
- City Tour in Cusco.
- Sacred Valley Tour.
- Round-trip train tickets to Aguas Calientes.
- Round-trip bus tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Machu Picchu private guided tour.
- Personal attention.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Domestic flights: Round trip flight Lima to Cusco
- Optional guide and staff gratuities
- Hotel confirmation upon availability
- Most of places are not wheelchair accessible
- ALL traveler passport details are needed to make the Machu Picchu Day Trip Reservation (Full name and Passport ID). Original passports are requested at Machu Picchu’s entrance gate
- The hotel pick up time may vary depending which is the train station you will depart from to Machu Picchu
- The train tickets are accepted up to 16 days before you schedule your tour date
- The first day guided tour lasts around 2 hours and 30 minutes. Then, you will be able to explore Machu Picchu by your own
- The estimated number of people in the tour is from 2 to 8
- Students have a discount of USD 50.00showing their ISIC card
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Please know we will work with you to change or modify these tours however you deem necessary – all Machu Picchu Luxury itineraries are crafted just for you, built to suit your individual interests and schedules. Interested in customizing this particular itinerary?
Please inquire for a custom quote. The price is customized based on final accommodation choices, travel dates, and other custom preferences.
For any inquiries or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us. You can get in touch by our Live Chat Help, or by email at: email@example.com
Our experts in travel will be glad to assist you. We are available for you 365 days a year!
All our itineraries are fully customizable, jus ask !
INCA PANORAMA – PERUVIAN HIGHLIGHTS
- Destinations Visited: